1. The servo motor is connected with the input shaft and locked by clamping clamp.
2. The input shaft is meshed with the gear plate; the gear plate is connected with the output shaft by screws, so as to realize power transmission.
3. The output shaft is fixed radially by two deep groove ball bearings, and the engagement clearance with the input shaft is adjusted axially by adjusting screws and lock nuts;
4. Low backlash can be achieved through single shaft meshing adjustment;
5. The face gear transmission device is used to realize high-precision power transmission, which includes a cylindrical gear and a face gear. This structure has assembly freedom in the axial direction, is less sensitive to assembly error, is easier to trim the tooth profile and adjust the backlash, and has higher contact rate.